Fueled by anger, SEGA's The Incredible Hulk features key moments from the film, as well as additional plotlines and characters from the rich universe comic book character. Players smash New York City, battling gigantic enemies amidst soaring skyscrapers in a big open world. As one of the most anticipated entertainment events of 2008, The Incredible Hulk will have fans lining up this summer on both the big screen and small.
- Unlimited Destruction: Become the Incredible Hulk and experience unlimited destruction. Players can demolish anything in their path and also use it as a weapon - pieces of destroyed buildings ... a passing car ... light standard. They can even demolish buildings with their bare hands. Damage persistent, and gamers can use it to gain access to previously unreachable areas.
- Powerful Rage: Rage is power. Build Hulk's rage to learn powerful moves. Cause unheard-of damage to gain and enhance its capabilities.
- OS: Windows xp/vista/7
- Processor: Pentium III 600 Mhz
- Memory: 128 Mb
- Video Card: 32 Mb
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Hard disk: 2 Gb
How to install:
1. Create a folder in C: \ Program Files (name free)
2. Copy the game rar file to the folder you created and extract
3. Run Setup.bat to install (the process is long, so just wait)
4. Play the game through hulk.exe