I think all gamers are familiar with this one game. Yes, Batman: Arkham Asylum is a game rising in 2009. This game will be a best seller like the Hollywood version (maybe). Batman: Arkham Asylum seriously undertaken by the developer, Rocksteady Studios, to be a game with a very detailed plot. Graphics in this game are also presented with great detail. It answers the question often thrown, "whether tangible batman animated character? '. In this game the character of this game, Batman, in describing the human form.
So what about the gameplay? Do not worry, this game is not monotonous gameplay like action-stealth games in general. Batman face the enemy - the enemy flagship of The Joker. Some of the enemy is hard to beat and it took its own tricks to complete each level. Type of stealth game play is very fascinating for me.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3500+
- RAM: 1GB for Windows XP 2GB for Windows Vista
- GRAPHICS: nVidia 6600 or ATI 1300
- SOUND: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible)
- HARD DRIVE: 9GB free disk space