Playing with a terrible name Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, which in Russian means "Hell and The Curse" - a remake of the original Painkiller, appeared on the market in 2004.
So, for you lovers of horror games, this one must not be missed for the try. As the name implies, this game has the feel of horror and of course really exciting!!.
In addition, the game Painkiller Hell and Damnation have graphics or look sharp enough, so it would make the game seem more real. To know more about this game maybe you can see below.
• Music in the style of heavy metal.
• Multiplayer PvE and PvP modes.
• The game is developed on Unreal Engine 3.
• Full integration of Steamworks.
• Single mode and co-op campaign, which consists of four chapters.
• Demolish and unique arsenal weapons.
• More than three dozen of hellish creatures.
• Fourteen full of adrenaline levels (four of them you will find the menacing bosses).
-Do not cut | Do not recoded Version of the game
-Installation time ~ 15 minutes
-Applying the decompression
-Limited Collector's Edition Singleplayer Tarot Card DLC
-Limited Collector's Edition Multiplayer Body Skin DLC
-Cemetery Halloween Edition DLC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor with a clock frequency of 2 GHz / equivalent AMD Athlon 64 X2
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600XT (256 MB VRAM)
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free hard drive space: 6.2 GB
Link Download :